EverMerge Game, Searching for where to download the latest version of EverMerge Mod APK ? you got the right page. Boldtechinfo has provided a secured download link below to download the latest version of the EverMerge Mod APK . Download and enjoy.
Name: EverMerge MOD APK
Download EverMerge MOD APK
EverMerge: Merge & Build A Magical Enchanted World – arcade with puzzle elements, offering the player to visit a unique world and engage in its development. By combining a variety of items, the user will be able to build incredible buildings to obtain valuables and new characters. In the process of passing him will meet famous heroes in the face of Puss in boots, Pinocchio and unicorns. Besides its main activity the gamer will also perform exciting quests that will help you to get valuable rewards and prizes.
• Complete quests to unlock storybook heroes that burst from the screen and have more than a few surprises up their sleeves
• Reveal HUNDREDS of items to drag, merge and match together! Create multiple combos to reveal new evolutions and fill up your Discoveries book!
• Get help from worker gnomes, evolve magical unicorns, collect sweet treats, or craft tasty recipes for your new storybook heroes.
• Journey to special event islands to play time-limited challenges or play recurring events like the daily lottery that pays out exclusive, valuable resources
• Play alone or as part of a community
• Pause game play at anytime
Download Link for EverMerge MOD APK
How to Install APK and OBB (Data file) on Your Android Phone?
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First, you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
Wait for the APK to install.
Do not run the application yet.
After a successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
First of all, unzip/extract the downloaded OBB or Data file in your PC or laptop.
Copy the ‘Data’ folder and place it into the given path: External SD Card > Android > Data > “paste the folder here” In case of OBB files, copy the OBB folder and place it in the given path here: External SD Card > Android > OBB > “paste the folder here”
If you cannot find the OBB or Data folder, you can create a new folder manually.
Make sure that the files are successfully copied in your SDcard.
Disconnect your phone from the PC.
Run the APK file now.