The Infinix Smart 6 unveiled last October will debut in India on April 27. It’s powered by the Unisoc SC9863A SoC and runs Android 11 (Go Edition) with XOS 7.6 on top.
The smartphone has 2GB RAM and 32GB storage onboard, but the Indian model will come with 64GB storage, and you’ll also be able to expand the RAM virtually by 2GB.
Infinix Smart 6 will come with 6.6″ screen and 64GB storage
The Infinix Smart 6 is built around a 6.6″ HD+ display with 500 nits peak brightness and a notch for the 5MP selfie shooter. The smartphone’s back panel, covered with Silver Ion antibacterial material, sports a fingerprint scanner and a square-shaped camera island with four circles – one for the flash, one for the 8MP primary camera, and one for the depth sensor. The fourth one is just for symmetry.
Infinix Smart 6’s antibacterial back panel sports a dual camera setup
The Infinix Smart 6 also comes with DTS Audio processing and has a 5,000 mAh battery under the hood that draws power through a microUSB port.
Infinix hasn’t revealed how much the Smart 6 will cost in India, but the smartphone’s promo page on Flipkart says it will be launched in the country “at a never before price.”
- Oppo announces the Oppo K10 5G and the K10 Pro; See key spec and price
- vivo Unveils the X80 and X80 Pro; See key specs, price and availability
- vivo S15e unveiled with Exynos 1080 SoC,50MP camera and more
- Realme unveils the Realme 9 Pro+ Free Fire Limited Edition
- Poco Watch, Poco Buds Pro Genshin Impact Edition leaks online