OnePlus has announced the OnePlus 10 Pro White Edition with Snapdragon 8 Gen1 in China. The white model will now sell alongside the black and green variants of the smartphone, which has been available for purchase in China since January 2022.
The OnePlus 10 Pro features a 6.78-inch AMOLED LTPO 2.0 QHD+ 120Hz display. The screen has curved edges and a punch-hole design. It runs on Android 12 and ColorOS 12.1.
The front side of the OnePlus 10 Pro has a 32-megapixel front-facing camera. The rear-facing triple camera unit comprises an OIS-assisted 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 primary camera, a 50-megapixel ultrawide shooter with a 150-degree FOV, and an OIS-ready 8-megapixel telephoto camera.
A 5,000mAh battery is present under the hood of the OnePlus 10 Pro. The device supports 80W wired charging, 50W wireless charging, and reverse wireless charging. It is equipped with an under-display fingerprint sensor for security. The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 fuels the OnePlus 10 Pro with LPPDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage.
OnePlus 10 Pro White Edition specifications
Chipset: Snapdragon 8 Gen1
CPU: 3.2GHz Octa-Core
GPU: Adreno 730
Display: 6.7″ QHD+ 3216×1440 20.1:9, 120Hz, LTPO 2.0, AMOLED, HDR10+
RAM: 12GB LPDDR5
Storage: 512GB, UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1/1.43″, 1.12µm, omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 77mm (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3.3x optical zoom
- 50 MP, f/2.2, 14mm, 150˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, AF
- Features: Hasselblad Color Calibration, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 32 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm
- Features: Auto-HDR
- Video: [email protected], gyro-EIS
OS: Android 12 (ColorOS 12.1)
Dimension: 163.0 x 73.9 x 8.55 mm
Battery: 5000mAh (fast-charging 80W, wireless charging 50W)
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac/ax
USB: USB Type-C
Earphone jack: No
Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (In-display)
Face ID: Yes
Others: Dual SIM (nano-SIM), NFC, Dual stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800
- 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41 – China
- 5G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41, 78, 79
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat18 1200/200 Mbps, 5G
OnePlus 10 Pro White Edition Price and Availability
The white edition of the OnePlus 10 Pro comes in a single variant, which offers 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of built-in storage.
The device is priced at 5,799 Yuan (~$917). The OnePlus 10 Pro white edition will be made available for purchase for the first time from March 1 in China. At present, it is listed at OPPO Mall, JD.com, and Tmall for pre-orders.